Skyline Transportation, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Tractor Trailer Mechanic.
Skyline is a Knoxville-based truckload carrier serving the eastern United States with a fleet of 120 trucks. The Tractor Trailer Mechanic will perform repairs, maintenance and inspections in a fleet environment. Successful candidate will possess a general knowledge of tractor trailers. Must have a driver’s license in good standing. Day shift and weekend work required. Class A CDL preferred but not required.
Preferred knowledge of:
- Detroit engines
- Pacar engines
- Thermo King Tripac
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
The successful candidate should possess attention to detail. Other basic job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Communicate equipment status with operations team
- Perform repairs found by drivers on inspection reports, as problems reported during the preventative maintenance inspection
- Perform repairs such as brakes replacement, suspension repair, and other repairs
Skyline has been a family-owned company and leader in the transportation industry for more than 65 years. We offer great benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you’re ready to be a part of something great, call us today at 866-314-0850. Skyline is part of the Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Email resumes to email@example.com.